Baking frame maple
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays***
- Order number: BACKR300100
- Made in Germany - wooden blocks from our own workshop
- Precise and clean cut
- Untreated wood from sustainable German forests
- Fit all perfectly together - children's toys with system
- Selected wood, rounded edges, identical measurements, no splinters
Wooden baking frame SL made of fine maple
- The wooden baking frame is made of fine maple
- special stainless steel screw connections so that moisture cannot lead to rust
- from untreated MAPLE
- pure nature
- from sustainable forestry
- from our own production
- Dimensions inside: length 30 cm, width 11 cm, height 10 cm, wall thickness approx. 1,5 cm
- Dimensions outside: length 33 cm, width 14 cm, height 10 cm, wall thickness approx. 1,5 cm
Specially selected quality with standing annual rings if possible.
These ensure the greatest possible stability against warping,
as the bread baking frame is exposed to high varying thermal conditions.
For the first baking a baking is necessary.
Please wipe out the frame with a damp cloth.
Coat the frame at least twice with rape, sunflower or coconut oil
and bake at 200 degrees Celsius for about 90 minutes.
The frame will change its colour and darken considerably, see also detail pictures.
This is normal.
Please also note a completely normal smoke development during the first burn-in.
So make sure there is good ventilation and pay attention to smoke detectors if necessary.
My personal experience speaks for coconut oil.
Use this then also before each baking for painting.
Then add some flour as usual and nothing stands in the way of the wonderful baking pleasure
with your new MAPLE BACK FRAME.
Place the wooden baking frame on a baking tray, fill in the dough,
depending on the mixture, leave to rise again in a warm place and bake in the oven.
Please do not put it in the dishwasher, just wipe it out slightly damp.
Tighten the screws slightly after the first few times as required.
This is normal due to the thermal load, as the wood will still shrink a little.
You can simply pull the frame upwards after 3/4 of the baking time,
This way the bread gets a nice tasty crust even on the sides and the excess moisture can bake out.
|Customs Tariff Nr.:||95030099|