Double- Leonardo- bridge with wooden blocks
Prices plus VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: DLeonardo
- Made in Germany - wooden blocks from our own workshop
- Precise and clean cut
- Untreated wood from sustainable German forests
- Fit all perfectly together - children's toys with system
- Selected wood, rounded edges, identical measurements, no splinters
Double - Leonardo's bridge
- By popular demand now in double version with 88 strips
- Prima stored in one flatbed box with recessed grips
- So you can work in a team
- Ideal for group events
- Cost savings
- maximum span when built approx. 2.80 metres by 44 stripes
- the building kit consists of 88 beechwood strips
- building bricks size 37,5 x 3 x 0,6 cm
- the photo shows the bridge using 15 strips
- stored in the flatbed box with recessed grips
- made of beech with finger jointing (42 x 30 x 8 cm, stackable)
This arched bridge was conceived as long ago as the 15th century by Leonardo da Vinci.
Leonardo's bridge works without glue or nails, only by force and counter-force.
A small bridge can be created with as few as 8 strips, it grows at each step into an
arch up to a span of approximately 2.80 metres.
After only a few minutes work, the first results can be seen and curiosity about this
fascinating structure by the genius da Vinci is awakened.
- on your own or in a team, for young and old
- arouses curiosity
- teaches the first lessons about the basics of mechanics and statics
- improves spatial perception with the help of the building blocks
- encourages ability to concentrate and fine motor skills.
Leonardo's bridge exerts an increasing fascination, the more you think about it.
The set consists of:
|Size||37,5 x 3 x 0,6 cm||88 pieces|
The dimensions of the beech box:
Dimensions 42 x 30 x 8 cm, outside
Size approx 39,5 x 27,5 x 6,5 cm, inside
1,25 cm solid untreated beech,
approximately 7 liters
|Customs Tariff Nr.:||95030099|