Leonardo- bridge with wooden blocks + beech box laserengraved
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today,
Delivery time appr. 1-3 workdays
- Order number: LeonardoL
- Made in Germany - wooden blocks from our own workshop
- Precise and clean cut
- Untreated wood from sustainable German forests
- Fit all perfectly together - children's toys with system
- Selected wood, rounded edges, identical measurements, no splinters
in flat beechwood box with LASERENGRAVING
- maximum span when built approx. 2.80 metres
- the building kit consists of 44 beechwood strips
- building bricks size 37,5 x 3 x 0,6 cm
- the photo shows the bridge using 15 strips
- stored in the flatbed box with recessed grips
- made of beech with finger jointing (42 x 30 x 8 cm, stackable)
NAME-LASERENGRAVING individual for the beechwood-boxes.
Labeled according to your wishes with fine laserengraving.
Fill the text-field (name, greeting, etc.) and we label the beechwood-box in "Arial".
This arched bridge was conceived as long ago as the 15th century by Leonardo da Vinci.
Leonardo's bridge works without glue or nails, only by force and counter-force.
A small bridge can be created with as few as 8 strips, it grows at each step into an
arch up to a span of approximately 2.80 metres.
After only a few minutes work, the first results can be seen and curiosity about this
fascinating structure by the genius da Vinci is awakened.
- on your own or in a team, for young and old
- arouses curiosity
- teaches the first lessons about the basics of mechanics and statics
- improves spatial perception with the help of the building blocks
- encourages ability to concentrate and fine motor skills.
Leonardo's bridge exerts an increasing fascination, the more you think about it.
The set consists of:
|Size||37,5 x 3 x 0,6 cm||44 pieces|
The dimensions of the beech box:
Dimensions 42 x 30 x 8 cm, outside
Size approx 39,5 x 27,5 x 6,5 cm, inside
1,25 cm solid untreated beech,
approximately 7 liters
|Customs Tariff Nr.:||95030099|